IT Business Analyst
- Hrubieszowska, Warszawa, Poland
AZETA Sp. z o.o. is a beauty and personal care e-shop and operates together with AZETA brands in the Baltic States: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We belong to the international EUROAPOTHECA group, which unites pharmacy networks and e-commerce platforms in five countries - Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Sweden and Poland.
As a driven and innovative team, we believe we can become the #1 in our e-commerce category. We are looking for goal-oriented team players who want to be a part of the exciting and highly ambitious team and have a huge impact on the company’s processes.
Join our Warsaw team as an IT Business Analyst!
- Conducting business and system integration analysis;
- Maintaining and tracking requirements;
- Creating documentation (technical, business);
- Designing integration with 3rd parties’ systems;
- Configuring and managing e-commerce system components;
- Reporting bugs and issues;
- Conducting business/integration/UAT tests;
- Ensuring technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Acting as mediator between business and developers;
- Creating and exporting data using SQL.
We need you to have:
- Min. 2 years of experience as business analyst, IT system analyst, or similar;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of integration patterns;
- Proficiency in documenting business and technical requirements;
- Great English skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in testing;
- Knowledge of modeling tools and techniques.
Good to have but not crucial:
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology, JIRA, Navision System
- Employment contract or B2B;
- Challenges for professional development in an international company;
- Excellent working conditions and winning team;
- A work environment that values professionalism, teamwork and simplicity;
- Possibility to grow within the company;
- Extra benefits, once we set them up ;)