System Level Validation Engineer
- 1730 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95112, USA
Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees. At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
System-Level Validation Engineer position is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in hardware security, Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT.
As a part of this team, you will develop next generation capabilities in hardware platform security, and work on industry-standard technologies and develop platforms for forensic security and network security. You will collaborate with software, firmware, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of platform development and report to the Director of Engineering.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience or coursework and projects in one or more of the following domains: mobile security, cryptography, public key infrastructure, forensic security, IP security, SSL/TLS, computer viruses and malware, network security, trusted security, trusted execution, threat intelligence, IoT security implications, or authentication;
- Knowledge of penetration testing;
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, encryption software, Snort, Sguil, Suricata, Kibana, Metasploit, Nmap, OpenSSL, Setkey;
- Strong expertise with coding/scripting in one or more languages (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell);
- Knowledge of ASIC verification/validation would be a plus but not necessary; and;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently enrolled in or has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, cybersecurity, information security or other equivalent discipline; and
- Pursuing certifications like Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and/or attending related events, e.g., Capture the Flag
Axiado is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the highest caliber talent in a diverse and multifaceted environment. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with access to the world's leading research, technology and talent.
We are building an exceptional team to secure every node on the internet. For us, solving real-world problems takes precedence over purely theoretical problems. As a result, we prefer individuals with persistence, intelligence and high curiosity over pedigree alone. Working hard and smart, continuous learning and mutual support are all part of who we are.
Axiado is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Axiado does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.