ASIC/SoC Design/Verification Intern
- Legget Dr, Ottawa, ON K2K, Canada
Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees. At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
ASIC/SoC Design/Verification Intern position is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT. You should have prior knowledge of logic design and computer architecture. As the ASIC/SoC Design/Verification Engineer for Axiado, you will have the opportunity to work in all areas of the SoC design flow. You will work closely with the Architecture, Verification, Physical Design and Software teams, and report to the Director of Engineering. This internship can be for up to 6 months with a possibility of full-time conversion based on performance.
- Help develop the design and implementation of SoCs;
- Duties include RTL coding, verification, synthesis, timing closure, and documentation of various RTL blocks;
- Work with FPGA engineers to perform early prototyping; and
- Support test program development, chip validation, and chip life until production maturity.
- Collaboration with firmware, software, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of ASIC development.
- Knowledge of RTL logic design (Verilog), scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python), revision control, and bug-tracking tools;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python), FPGA design, and/or embedded software tools (e.g. C, Assembly language, trace/debug); and
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
BA or MS (preferred) degree in EE/EECS/CS or equivalent.
Axiado is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the highest caliber talent in a diverse and multifaceted environment. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with access to the world's leading research, technology and talent.
We are building an exceptional team to secure every node on the internet. For us, solving real-world problems takes precedence over purely theoretical problems. As a result, we prefer individuals with persistence, intelligence and high curiosity over pedigree alone. Working hard and smart, continuous learning and mutual support are all part of who we are.
Axiado is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Axiado does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.