- 1730 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95112, USA
Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees. At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
Software Architect position is an opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT. You should be an experienced software specialist with system-level understanding and expert-level knowledge of zero-trust platform solutions and developing processes to tackle hardware/software/firmware platform security problems. As part of this team, you will develop next-generation capabilities in platform security and work on industry-standard technologies for x86 systems, IoT platforms and edge solutions. You will report to the SVP of Engineering.
- Lead the design and implementation of Axiado’s zero-trust platform to enable better data-driven decision-making process;
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents;
- Support full SW stack across full life cycle from concept to production;
- Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with coding or design; and
- Collaborate with software, firmware, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of platform development.
- Ability to analyze, architect and develop zero-trust platform solutions for data centers, base stations, network appliances, and IoT and edge systems;
- Intimate familiarity with recent security vulnerabilities, including root cause analysis onto hardware/firmware/application;
- Working knowledge of firmware for platforms in data center x86 systems, IoT platforms and/or edge solutions;
- Working knowledge of system-level software focusing on security;
- Familiarity with industry-popular machine learning principles and algorithms;
- Ability to work with customers and help customize technologies to specific requirements;
- Firmware integration and releases to partners and/or customers;
- Ability to collaborate with high-energy functional teams and IP companies to deliver on schedule and with quality; and
- Proven hands-on experience both in programming and QA cycles.
- Minimum 3 experience on architecting end to end designs
Axiado is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the highest caliber talent in a diverse and multifaceted environment. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with access to the world's leading research, technology and talent.
We are building an exceptional team to secure every node on the internet. For us, solving real-world problems takes precedence over purely theoretical problems. As a result, we prefer individuals with persistence, intelligence and high curiosity over pedigree alone. Working hard and smart, continuous learning and mutual support are all part of who we are.
Axiado is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Axiado does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.