AI/ML Software Architect
- 1730 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95112, USA
Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees. At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
AI/ML Software Engineer/Architect position is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in security platform solutions for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT. As a part of the Axiado team, you will develop next-generation capabilities in platform security, and work on industry-standard technologies like TensorFlow and PyTorch. You will report to the SVP of Engineering.
You should be an experienced software specialist with system-level understanding and expertise of AI/ML technologies that you can apply to developing processes to tackle hardware, software, and firmware platform security problems related to data centers, base stations, and IIoT.
- Lead the design and implementation of core systems of AI platform to optimize data-driven decision-making process;
- Support full software stack across the life cycle from concept to production; and
- Collaborate with software, firmware, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of platform development.
- Demonstrated expertise in various ML models with emphasis on building production-ready AI/ML systems;
- Hands-on experience with deep-learning frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, or similar;
- Understanding of various DL network architectures spanning CNNs, RNNs/LSTMs, transformers/NLP, and more;
- Strong Python skills, and proven experience assessing requirements and developing system level solutions;
- Hands-on experience with training and inference systems with results visualization and analysis methodologies;
- Strong proven knowledge of compute virtualization and interfacing to Hypervisor/OS;
- Familiarity with data center platform architectures and standard interfaces like Ethernet/IP, PCIe, USB, etc.;
- Knowledge of Linux infrastructure and development tools;
- Ability to conduct research independently;
- Professional communication skills to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience on end to end design
Axiado is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the highest caliber talent in a diverse and multifaceted environment. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with access to the world's leading research, technology and talent.
We are building an exceptional team to secure every node on the internet. For us, solving real-world problems takes precedence over purely theoretical problems. As a result, we prefer individuals with persistence, intelligence and high curiosity over pedigree alone. Working hard and smart, continuous learning and mutual support are all part of who we are.
Axiado is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Axiado does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.