ICT Pre-Sales Team Leader
- Al Jadriyah Bridge, Baghdad, Iraq
We harness ISP technology in a way that delivers both speed and reliability – consistently. As an Internet Services Provider licensed by ITPC MOC (Ministry of Communication) that has operated since 2009 we’ve built up a reputation that today, proudly proceeds us – boasting a growing client base of businesses whose existence relies upon the service that we provide
• Work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations
• Design and maintain bid decisions based on technical and commercial considerations
• Provide (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
• Provide Support to sales team with in-depth product and business knowledge
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
• Work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
• Work with the post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
• Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
• Keep abreast the latest technical knowledge of networks and associated ICT infrastructure
• Manage reviewing existing ICT environments, scope and develop sound and potentially innovative system solutions.
• Meet and exceed the strategic and operational requirements of the customer’s organization and deliver on these outcomes.
• Abel to ensure that all aspects of the customer requirements are considered.
• Able to develop professional proposals and assist in the delivery of proposals and closing of sales.
• Able to support cloud-based solutions through with quoting solutions.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related fields
4-6 years of experience in Pre-Sales field
Skills and Experience Required
• Several years of previous experience of working as System Engineer & extensive proven experience in requirement identification, solution design, quoting solutions and delivering winning presentation
• You will have excellent communication skills and present professionally and present solutions to the clients
• You will need to be able to work autonomously and have a proven track record of ICT solutions design and sales.
• Demonstrable proven previous experience and have certifications in some of below :
o Networking ( IP networks , WAN , LAN , WIFI , ETC )
o Microsoft products & Solutions (including windows servers, Exchange, Microsoft office 365 , etc. )
o Virtualization infrastructures - VMware / Hyper-V / Veeam
o Data center & Cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid)
o Storage solutions – SANs, Cloud
o Security Solutions
o Backup and DR Solutions
o Experience in Office 365, Cisco, HPE, Fortinet, Meraki, Nimble, AWS, Azure
o Wireless solutions development
o Project management knowledge and experience
o Knowledge and experience in ITIL