HSe manager - Offshore wind project
- 14000 Caen, France
Aventa is an Engineering Company based in France and Italy, specialized in Offshore wind and Subsea O&G Projects.
Please suscribe on our online job matching services in order to be notified about our new open positions - http://jobmatching.aventa.fr/
PROJECT DETAILS :
Offshore wind farm project :
every project it is related to land and submarine (through owned and subcontracted vessels) installation of HV cables.
Roughly activities could imply:
· for land portion: site preparation/civil works (subcontracted) and jointing activities (directly and subcontracted, cable pulling, termination)
· for submarine portion: installation activities in shallow water and vessel inspections.
• To plan, implement, coordinate and supervise HSE activities within projects, as per project complexity, scope of work, company methods, contractual requirements and relevant laws, standards and regulations.
• To support the HSE company activities managing land & offshore operation work and vessel inspections.
• To define project HSE management strategy and activities among the project lifecycle from proposal phase to project execution/completion
• To assist company functions and project teams in dealing with Clients in all issues related to Health and Safety
• To ensure that all HSE activities at project level are carried on in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, international standards and company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers/subcontractors
• To ensure vessel operation are carried on complying with ISM Code rules and HSE head quarter, company and projects requirements
• To assist the company functions and project team in Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID, HAZOP)
• To facilitate accidents/incidents investigation and to carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans at a project and company level
• To conduct safety audits both internal and external (project phases)
• To develop and perform project safety training programs and to promote a safety behavioral culture within the organization and toward suppliers and subcontractors
• To ensure, in accordance with the head quarter guidelines, the development, planning, implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Management System and its application within projects
• To ensure the proper identification of qualified HSE resources to be allocated to projects
• To lead the planning, collection, management and analysis of HSE indicators
• To communicate and promote the company HSE principles and culture
• Between 5 and 10 years of HSE Management experience, within EPCI work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation.
• technical Degree (engineering).
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 series standard; experience in preparation and maintenance of HSE Management Systems and auditing experience. Be qualified as lead auditor will be a plus.
• Strong leadership, team player. People management/influencing