Senior planning engineer
- Milano MI, Italia
Avvia French / italian Recruiting company specialized in Offshore energy market, We are recruiting for our mother company AVENTA :
Le groupe AVENTA est spécialisé dans le secteur énergétique maritime. Nous comptons une centaine de collaborateurs à travers le monde et différentes filiales majoritairement européennes. Nous attachons une importance toute particulière aux valeurs de l’entreprise qui ont fait son succès.
En raison d’une forte hausse de l’activité, nous recrutons un(e) Assistant(e) de Gestion pour renforcer nos équipes au siège à Paris. Le poste est pluridisciplinaire et exige une expérience professionnelle suffisante pour être rapidement opérationnel. Vous assisterez à la fois l’équipe de sourcing, l’Office Manager et un des Associés du groupe.
Descrizione del lavoro
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This position is responsible for monitoring complex, multi-year projects through identification and completion of critical path and parallel work activities to achieve optimum performance. The Planner/Cost and Schedule Engineer develops the resource loaded schedule and monitors project progress and reports status in accordance with an Earned Value Management System. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members in order to manage and report the progress of the company project portfolios.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops project cost estimates and resource loaded schedules using Primavera P6 / MS Project software
· Calculates earned value management reporting parameters based on input from the operations / production group, provides project reporting of SPI and CPI along with progress curves and staffing projections and maintains ETC and EAC forecast information in reporting tools
· Works directly with the Project Managers and project team members to identify and resolve problems in the area of planning and scheduling
· Directly monitors, controls, consolidates and provides feedback to the project plans developed and maintained by each Project Manager across the company
· Assists project management team in preparation of project reporting including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, financial reports, progress reporting, change management and various reporting for management
· Reviews and ensures communication of project related information to ensure project objectives will be executed in a timely manner
· Conducts project progress monitoring including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date
· Provides support as required to the Project Manager at customer meetings
The duties contained in this job description are not exhaustive and the job holder may be asked by management to undertake reasonable duties associated with this function
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor of Science in relevant degree (Engineering, Science, Business).
· Proficiency use of MS Project
· Proficiency use of MS Project Server
· Proficiency use of Primavera P6
· Fluent in Italian & English
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in project controls primarily in project planning and schedule development with proficiency in Primavera / MS Project
· Working knowledge of EVM (Earned Value Management) and planning KPIs
· Experience in defining and producing planning reports / dashboards
· Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail are essential
· Effective communication skills
· Proven track record in successfully executing multi-disciplined projects
· Understanding of Risk identification and Risk Quantification (Monte Carlo/ Primavera Risk) (Preferred)
· Significant experience as a Project Manager delivered on a number of industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers (Preferred)
· 5 years' experience in construction management (Preferred)