Lead electrical HV/LV - offshore substation
- Antwerp, Belgium
Our client is a major EPC contracor specialized in offshore substation construction for offshore wind farm
Project : Construction of an OFFSHORE WIND FARM in belgium
Reporting to: the Offshore substation manager
You will be base in out client Engineering team for management and coordination of design, supply, construction and commissioning of electrical systems (HV & LV systems) for Offshore Wind Farms.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Review preliminary Power System studies including calculation files
- Relay coordination studies and associated setting schedule.
- Manage technical interfaces
- Coordinate engineering activities with other interested parties.
- Prepare, update and / or review technical specifications
- Prepare and issue reports on electrical design.
- Prepare and issue Enquiry Documentation.
- Prepare and review Scopes of Work
- Technical Bid analysis of electrical equipment and materials.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs)
- Assist with the preparation of budget estimates (materials and man-hours)
- Direct and lead other engineers and designers
Duration : 2 to 3 years
electrical engineering degree