European Graduate Program - Commercial (Marketing & Sales)
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and digital identification solutions company that provides branding and information labeling solutions, including pressure-sensitive materials, radio-frequency identification (RFID) inlays and tags, and a variety of converted products and solutions. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of labeling and functional materials that enhance branded packaging, carry or display information that connects the physical and the digital, and improve customers’ product performance. The company serves an array of industries worldwide, including home and personal care, apparel, e-commerce, logistics, food and grocery, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Please let us know if we can support you with reasonable accommodations throughout the application process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team via [email protected]
Do you want to kickstart your career in Marketing or Sales? And get an insight into how both fields operate before planning your next step?
Being part of the commercial stream of our two-year rotational European Graduate Program, you will get the chance to rotate between both functions and to develop all the commercial skills and techniques needed to succeed!
Your tasks may include activities such as
- Support all aspects of Product Management within certain segment such as product lifecycle management, 4P marketing mix, innovation pipeline
- Support and lead key Marketing & Sales initiatives in order to achieve strategic business targets
- Provide insight and recommendations to business by conducting thorough Market Analysis and Assessments
- Support our Customer Service, Sales and Technical Sales Teams in all aspects of Customer Management
- Support and lead marketing communication programs (online/offline)
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring and Training Program, combined with on-the-job learning, will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
Wondering what your career path will look like after completion of the program?
We are committed to your career long-term. Having successfully completed your rotations, you will have the opportunity to build your career your way. Grow vertically, change roles, try new things - we will support you in this process of finding the right permanent role, balancing your talents with our organizational needs.
More details about the program as well as the application process can be found here.
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
What we also expect you to have:
- University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Business / Engineering field
- First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- A good level of English
Applying for the European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity to learn and grow. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply online now for the next program start date on the 1st of April 2024!
- Only applications in English can be considered
Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at Avery Dennison
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Total Rewards
- Relocation Support
- Flexible work arrangements (hybrid working)
- A structured Training and Mentoring program to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
- A strong commitment to workplace diversity and sustainability - please click on the following links to learn more! Diversity, Equity & Inclusion / Sustainability
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.