About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and digital identification solutions company that provides branding and information labelling solutions, including pressure-sensitive materials, radio-frequency identification (RFID) inlays and tags, and a variety of converted products and solutions. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of labelling and functional materials that enhance branded packaging, carry or display information that connects the physical and the digital, and improve customers’ product performance. The company serves an array of industries worldwide, including home and personal care, apparel, e-commerce, logistics, food and grocery, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
This position is based within the main European Distribution Centre, shipping products to customers across UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa. This role would be responsible for managing stock and shipment of specialist labels and printer items together with supporting the wider team. Our business also produce products using an automated machine so all training would be provided.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Preparing necessary dispatch paperwork (UK & Export)
- Understanding of Import and Export procedures to ensure the correct paperwork is supplied with goods
- Working with Oracle order management system to release stock and generate the necessary paperwork
- Inventory/stock control - Booking in, Stock Checks and Managing Inventory
- Liaising with Customer Service and Sales teams to respond to queries and keep teams informed of progress
- Actively contributing to and participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Adhering to Health and Safety rules - it is every worker’s responsibility to ensure that the health and safety procedures are followed and to monitor the safety of their work area
- General housekeeping - Avery Dennison prides itself on its clean working environment, and team members are responsible for ensuring that the department is kept clean and tidy
- Working with automated factory process an advantage
- Computer Literate – must be confident using computer applications, however training will be given on in-house systems such as Oracle
- Team player – must enjoy working in a team environment, with the ability to liaise with other members of the team to get a task done
- Flexible - able to adapt to a constantly changing environment and willing to take on additional or alternative tasks as required
- Initiative – can identify where improvements could be made, able to implement improved working practices
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Fork Lift Licence is an advantage but not essential
AVERY DENNISON ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)