Internship: Human Resources - Recruitment
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 35,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Please let us know if we can support you with reasonable accommodations throughout the application process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team via [email protected].
Are you curious to see what lies on the back end of recruitment? And up to the challenge to interview and assess the candidates? Sign up now!
As part of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be taking over the role of a recruiter for all open Internship positions in the Netherlands. In this role, you will have autonomous responsibility for the full Intern recruitment process and work closely with the hiring managers and local HR to ensure all hiring processes go as smoothly as possible. This includes activities such as:
- Create, publish & advertise internship positions
- Screen applicants and conduct video interviews with candidates
- Introduce strong candidates to Hiring Managers and schedule further interviews
- Manage the offer process to selected candidates
- Support the onboarding of new Interns
- Manage the Intern Community
Additionally, you will support the European Talent Acquisition Team with tasks such as Employer Branding initiatives, Campus & Online events as well as other ad-hoc tasks and projects.
The preferred internship start date is January 15th, 2024. The ideal candidate is available 4 - 5 days a week for at least 5 months. The location of the position is our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest. The internship can be done remotely for up to 2 days per week.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Someone currently following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any related studies
- Someone with an interest in human resources
- Someone with very good communication skills in English
- Someone with strong organizational skills as you will be involved in many different tasks
- 550 euros per month compensation on a full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- A mentoring program and specific training offerings during your internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Important: Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be enrolled at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.