Full-Stack Cloud Developer
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this is very versatile role as Cloud Software Developer / Engineer, we are looking for a fresh, and agile mind to join our high performing engineering team in Zagreb (Croatia).
What it’s like to be a developer at Atma Avery Dennison:
- By contributing to our software development efforts around our Connected Product Cloud digital identification platform (atma.io) you will be an integral part of our vision to give every physical product or item in the world of Lifestyle / Fashion / Sport / Food etc. a unique digital ID.
- As a great support to our cross-functional team you will focus on developing great user interfaces and edge applications within an agile development process, but also help develop back-end services and application features.
- Work with UI/UX designers to implement user-friendly and responsive designs.
- Thus, opting for our cloud software position in Austria certainly means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful moments each day within the intelligent labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- First experience in software development in a cloud-based environment, ideally combined with a Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Technical expertise with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Solid software development skills in Python or C#
- Familiar with database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, CosmosDB)
- API design and implementation familiarity is beneficial
- Fluency in English is your extra advantage
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Start-Up Atmosphere
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Attractive salary package
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)