Team Leader Process Engineering
- Gewerbeparkstraße, 51580 Reichshof, Germany
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products and solutions, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com. Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
About Avery Dennison Smartrac
Built on a legacy of innovation and materials science, Avery Dennison Smartrac has embarked on a new era of opportunity - for every item to have a unique digital identity. Our technology has the capability to enable a world of connectivity - connecting both products and people. A world where the “who, what, and where” of every product become points of irrefutable fact and absolute visibility. Traceability, transparency, provenance, authenticity, raw material tracing, real-time inventory and personalization are guaranteed for businesses and consumers throughout the entire supply chain, cradle to cradle. At its most simplest, we are a leading Fortune 500 company making the Internet of Things a positive, transformative, worldwide reality for all of us. And we want you to be part of the journey!
Avery Dennison Smartrac is currently seeking a motivated Process Engineering Team Leader to join our engineering team in Reichshof (NRW / Germany). The Process Engineering Team Leader is responsible for the good functioning and performance of the team, from both an individual and collective view.
Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility for the disciplinary and professional management and development of the team.
- Participation and implementation in the development of new products and the further development of existing products.
- Communicating the strategic objectives for the area of responsibility, taking the consideration of the corporate strategy.
- Steering and support of the local team for the roll-out and the continuous further development of an effective process landscape.
- Responsibility for the design of an optimal production process as well as the creation of required documentation for series production.
- Driving the digital transformation in the production and development environment.
- Supporting series production in day-to-day business (development of technical solutions and process optimizations, CIP, store floor management).
- Processing new customer requirements and implementing technical changes into series production.
- Close cooperation with colleagues from specialist departments such as Production, Logistics and Quality.
- Planning, evaluating and implementing innovative production technology and systems in the automation and digitalization environment.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in engineering and several years of professional experience in a production environment.
- Entrepreneurial thinking with a keen eye for economic aspects and experience in planning and implementing projects
- Extensive know-how of production techniques as well as procedures for analyzing and optimization of workflows and production processes.
- Knowledge in the area of lean and lean management.
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as basic willingness to travel.
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, embedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
Workplace and work hours flexibility
A growing team with good spirit
Competitive total rewards