Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion.
Learn more at averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
- Develop and maintain database as per business requirement
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Prepare reports for the management stating trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data
- Circulate various types of report as per business demand
- Collaborate with the cross functional team to maintain the pricing tracker
- Prepare and maintain quarterly SIP database for regional submission and for SIP letter issue
- Collaborate with Finance to finalize quarterly SIP achievement and with the Business Partner team for quarterly SIP disbursement
- Update various regional files as and when require
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from any reputed university
- 4-5 years related business experience, emphasizing sales, business development desired
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience at analyzing complex data
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional projects or initiatives
- Experience in planning and forecasting
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Google Suite and MS Office specially in Google sheet and MS Excel
- Problem solving and Team working Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.