Senior Support Engineer, atma.io
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employed more than 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to know about Life @ atma.io
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
We're looking for an eager and agile mind as Senior Support Engineer to join our high-performing atma.io engineering team in Zagreb, Croatia.
- On a daily basis, and as the L3 support engineer, you will be troubleshooting and resolving the issues and incidents escalated by our L1 and L2 support team while at the same time, effectively communicating with our customers to keep them informed and happy.
- By coordinating with our local and regional (internal) technical support resources and by participating in the on-call service and on-call duty, you will clarify and support solving the technical incidents, support new application approaches, and deliver effective solutions to our customers with their queries.
- You will ensure a positive customer experience through regular updates and open communication, document all product technical material, such as application notes or alike, as well as provide technical product training to internal and external customers and partners.
- Eventually, with your technical expertise and guidance during the testing and deployment of our atma.io platform and connected software components / applications, you will be a great part of the development and implementation of our Platform and Application Support Strategy.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Previous work experience (5+ years) in an external, customer-facing, technical support role (which includes supporting Software, SaaS, and/or Cloud services ideally) for high-availability systems
- Experienced with the ITIL framework for the incident and problem management (or similar frameworks) as well as a professional Certification - Azure or GCP is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)