- Long Hậu, Hiệp Phước, Nhà Bè, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
This role reports to the Maintenance Team Leader and is responsible for doing a wide
range of activities including installation, repair and maintenance works for factory
facilities, production machines & equipment.
For Set-Up, Troubleshooting and Preventative Maintenance:
● Examine mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble.
● Locate and diagnose failures, replace defective components, and perform basic
troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches,
specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
● Assure correct positioning of production machines.
● Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
● Install functional and structural parts in devices or equipment. Prepare new machines
and production equipment for operation.
● Follow a strict preventive maintenance schedule to lessen exposure to downtime
related repairs and maintenance.
● Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as pneumatic tools,
motors, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment using testing
instruments, hand and power tools and precision-measuring instruments.
● Disassemble machines and repair or replace broken parts.
● Adjust functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary.
● Clean and lubricate parts. Inspect completed repairs.
For Record Keeping, Inventory & Housekeeping:
● Order replacement parts. Requisition new parts and equipment.
● Prepare reports and keep records.
● Maintain a clean, organized and safe shop and production floor.
● Identify label and stage parts for the equipment.
For Electrical focus
● Perform a wide variety of functions such as installation, maintenance, and repair of
equipment for generating, distributing, and utilizing electrical energy. Use
instruments to test circuits and replace or install new power, light, electronic and
● Troubleshoot electrical malfunctions, inspect circuits and wiring for shielding and
grounding, and test electrical equipment for safety and efficiency.–
● Repair complex electrical equipment, including motors, switches, switchboards,
electrical mechanisms, automated machines, controls, panels, relays, circuit breakers,
communication systems and alarms.
● Work from schematics, drawings, layouts, or other specifications to locate and
diagnose trouble in the electrical system or equipment.
● Assist engineers in diagnosing problems and suggesting corrective action.
● May perform repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities.
● May paint structures, perform masonry work, repair plumbing fixtures and
● May repair, assist in repairing or oversee contracted personnel on heating, ventilating
and air conditioning systems.
For Safety & ELS
● Consistently work in a safe manner with regard to self, co-workers, and
● Perform general housekeeping tasks and waste removal and assist other areas as
● Continuously review current processes and search out improvement methods to
improve product/process quality and reduce waste, rework. Support safety, quality,
and continuous improvement initiatives.
● Monitor activity collecting hazardous and nonhazardous waste of contractors.
● Take charge of wastewater treatment of the plan
High School or Technical Vocation High School Diploma required.
● 3-5 years previous experience required.
● Certifications in specialty area required as applicable. Or acquire within specified
timing any licensures necessary to perform job.
● Good mechanical/technical skills and logical problem solving skills necessary.
● Good verbal and written communication.
● Able to work in fast-paced environment with a highly participative work system.
● Ability to work independently in a safe and timely manner necessary.
● Must be motivated towards productivity improvements, safety and quality
● 3-5 years as an Industrial Electrician or related electrical experience.
● Knowledge of relay logic, DC drives and PLC systems.
● Licensed electrician required.
● Skilled in working from blueprints, circuit diagrams and schematics.
● Working knowledge of methods and procedures used in performing evaluations on all
electrical apparatus using ammeters, meggers, temperature gauges etc.