Key account manager
- C. de Alberto Aguilera,, madrid, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Key account manager in Spain !
In this very rewarding and crucial position, you will be ideally based in the Madrid area and you will report to the Sales Manager for Iberia !
In this strategic and customer-oriented role, your missions will be the following:
Be responsible for increasing revenue by achieving sales objectives in existing and new accounts.
Create and manage territory and account strategies.
Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
Provide product quotes and actively utilize value-selling tools and skills.
Develop a thorough understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop a strategy to achieve revenue goals.
• Conduct territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers.
• Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
• Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
• Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
• Use account management skills to plan and execute customer marketing/growth programs for customers.
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
• Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
• Work with marketing and technology where required to address customers’ requirements.
• Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
• Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
• Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
• Maintain relationships with their accounts through ongoing contact and support.
• Focus on improving customer satisfaction, ensuring retention, and cultivating future business opportunities.
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
You have the following profile:
6+ year’s demonstrated successful sales or related experience.
Passionate about the “hunt” for new opportunities.
Proven proactive skills and success in uncovering sales opportunities, actively attracting the interest of potential customers, networking to increase contacts, and staying on top of market conditions to uncover new leads. Must be proactive.
Excellent financial skills and business acumen.
Excellent negotiation skills/experience and effectively applies techniques of relationship and customer confidence building.
Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
Demonstrated successful experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience.
Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts.
Able to work independently with little supervision.
Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Able to excite the customers with an enthusiastic presentation style and able to hold the customers’ attention and interest.
Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
Skilled in preparing professional written proposals.
Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, invoice totals, percentages, bonuses, etc.
Thorough understanding of product and technical information.
Excellent ability to work as part of a team.
You speak both Spanish and English fluently
In this role, you will travel at least 50 % of your time.
You are ideally located in the Madrid area
Our culture is innovative and collaborative. We are committed to diversity in the workplace, both for employees and for the company.
Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone !
Structured learning and development
Total competitive rewards
We look forward to receiving your application !
You want to know more about our D&I approach, please go to: https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html