Raw Material Planner
- Cầu Cần Giuộc, tt. Cần Giuộc, Hồ Chí Minh, Long An, Vietnam
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Analyze and plan material requirements by determining the quantity and date materials are needed to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Prepare shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinate with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
- Monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock.
- Responsible for inventory turn/ inventory levels.
- Cooperate with GPD/ Sales to highlight risk for material changing, to solve inventory reserve.
- Plan and manage material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production. May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
- Provide information to determine status of current orders and to forecast needs.
- Reconcile discrepancies in inventories.
- Coordinate with related departments to execute and achieve the target
- Bachelor's degree. 2-3 years SML or related experience.
- Good analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain tables, formulas, graphs, queries and macros.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software