Reflective Planner and Customer Service
- 64/11 Moo.4 T.Pluakdaeng A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong, Rayong, Rayong, Thailand
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $7.1 billion in 2019. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- Handle the customer order.
- Take care RM planning and Production Planning to fulfill customer order and future demand.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage and control work in process and finish product inventory value.
- Do improve for all planning process.
- Responsible for setting the correct parameters for stock levels, related processes and control mechanisms for materials.
- Monitor demand versus capacity.
- Monitor Thailand plant space and storage area
- Sharing for finish good supply status at plant, high light any concerned to team proactively.
- Do any other jobs assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 3+ years related production planning experience/ customer service
- Project lead experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies (e.g. ELS, continuous flow, cellular etc.) and the ability to integrate those into the operation.