Executive, Customer Services
- 20th Floor, Uday Tower, Gulshan 1, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly sales, productivity, CCR & flexibility targets.
- Maintain Customer Services KPIs.
- Follow short and midterm strategy set by manager to meet evolving market; focus on market and customers.
- Maintain on time response to customers’ enquiries/orders/complaints (through emails, phone) following set guidelines.
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved; escalate issues to appropriate team members.
- Maintain professional working relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
- Work closely with Global Product Development, Production, Sales and Supply Chain team in order to meet customer expectations.
- Business graduate from any reputed University
- Positive attitude towards managing customers
- High level of communication, negotiation, planning skills
- Willing to travel different places where our customers have their factories
- 1-2 years of experience will be an added advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.