Sr. Customer Service Clerk
- Nansha, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS), a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison. We provide intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through radio frequency identification (RFID)-enabled inventory, loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts, Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations and 50 countries, across six continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
- To provide clerical support to CCSM Team in a timely manner, e.g. Issue Performa Invoice, change due date, draw layout, send Order Acknowledgement etc;
- To assist other team members to maintain updated customer profile information;
- To assist other team members to monitor daily backlog report;
- To participate company-organized training on ISO9001, FSC and EHS, and follow related procedures & WI.
- Middle professional or senior school diploma, normal English foundation;
- Proficient in computer operation (Windows, MS Office, etc);
- Customer and result oriented, can work under pressure;
- Quick and careful learner, can work efficiently and effectively;
- Speak & write effectively.
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- Focus on customers;
- Work efficiently and effectively;
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- Communication skill.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status.