Talent Acquisition Manager, China
- Xuhui District, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON GRAPHICS SOLUTIONS
Avery Dennison is a world leader in graphics that identify, promote and inform. We use our extensive experience and creativity to help companies across the world bring brand visions to life in powerful and exciting ways. Here to transform ideas into tangible and inspiring messages, we believe in the power of imagination to enrich our world.Our high-performance, pressure-sensitive materials are designed for use on vehicle and building graphics, and are regularly converted for digital, cut and screen applications, such as banners and commercial signs. And we are constantly innovating to make graphics more exciting, noticeable and easy to install. Decades of know-how and the latest technologies – like Easy Apply Technology and our Supreme Wrapping Films – allow us to help you transform ideas into impactful messageKnow more about us http://graphicsap.averydennison.com
● Gain thorough knowledge of our business and operations in China. Develop a deep understanding of each internal client’s business, requirements and opportunities.
● Consult with HR business partners and internal clients across the LGM business to provide insight into the recruitment trends. Focusing on cost, time and quality of hire, help to shape the right hiring strategy for each individual recruitment project.
● Source candidates in creative, cost effective ways (e.g social networking, research and market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and contingency search).
● Proactively develop a relevant external network to leverage industry knowledge sharing, recruitment brand building opportunities and drive senior level candidate referrals.
● Actively gather recruitment market intelligence and data and develop a process for sharing with HR business partners and business leaders to help shape future hiring strategies.
● Proactively build candidate talent pools in key functional/regional areas and manage relationships with potential candidates to pipeline for future recruitment opportunities.
● Manage external agency recruiters and search firms to ensure seamless service delivery on recruitment searches conducted by 3rd party recruiters for internal clients.
● Develop and implement a best practice recruitment process for hiring in South Asia which is in line with global and regional Avery Dennison practices. Ensure consistent assessment and selection, ensuring one clear benchmark for talent hired across the region.
● Act as an ambassador for the Avery Dennison brand in South Asia. Communicate our business and our offering flawlessly and ensure a first class hiring experience for hiring managers, candidates and third party recruitment suppliers.
● Responsible for all campus recruitment processes; prepare appropriate strategies for all campus events and interview processes, driving the campus hiring for all the functions in India.
● Recruitment experience in China. Experience in hiring for or within a multinational organization.
● Proven ability to impact recruitment metrics within an agency or in-house environment (time to hire, cost, diversity of source mix, candidate and client satisfaction)
● Ability to engage with and manage relationships with senior internal business and HR stakeholders external candidates in a confident and professional manner.
● Sound ability to judge professional situations and relationships and adopt a high level of discretion where appropriate.
● Solid organization, communication and influencing skills.
● Complete fluency in written and spoken English.
On job training and other soft skills learning courses.
13th month annual extra salary and performance variable bonus
Yearly salary review
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER