- 5310 Harvest Hill Rd, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Avery Dennison is Everywhere You Look!
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is currently recruiting for their Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) Program. This program develops the employee’s knowledge and skills through practical, technical and managerial training. Associates usually carry out several projects in various functions and geographical regions of the company. The program is designed to provide meaningful, as well as challenging work experience through projects that will expose the associate to a variety of our operations. The associate will learn functional and technical aspects of our business, as well as general leadership skills. In addition to the valuable training courses the program will also include exposure to roles in:
- Supply Chain
The program consists of two 12-month rotations in two different US locations and functions of Avery Dennison. Projects vary with the current business needs and utilize Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma methodologies.
Within two 12-month rotations, RBIS GOLD Associates will complete:
- Rotations in different functions and locations
- Lean Immersion (ELS) training and onboarding during the first year as a GOLD. A three-week program of intensive leadership development along with Lean Sigma & finance training and hands-on experience at one of our manufacturing sites
- Continued training and learning opportunities in second GOLD rotation at Action Learning, a highly interactive week-long training focused on communication, advanced leadership development, and rapid problem solving
- Participation, co-facilitation and leadership of Kaizen events
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations, supply chain, business management, finance, accounting, or related discipline and a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Highly motivated and creative thinker able to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-driven environment
- Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Sets and achieves challenging goals for self and projects
- Works independently and within a team
- Ability to relocate every 12 months into different functions and locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.