Internship: Events and Marketing Communication
- Willem Einthovenstraat, Oegstgeest, Netherlands
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Do you want to develop your creativity and have an interest in live and virtual events? Proof that you are capable and swift with your work? Are you eager to prove your skills within the field of Event Marketing and Communications? Join us now! As the Events & Marketing Communications Intern, you will work closely with the Events and Marketing Communications Managers and Specialists based in the EMEA HQ (Oegstgeest). You will support the department in the planning and implementing of live and virtual events and related marketing communication activities.
- Support development of live, hybrid and virtual internal and external events.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales and marketing. supporting materials supporting events (such as presentations, webpages, various collateral).
- Coordinate social media campaign traffic, incl monitoring, campaign planning, design and evaluation.
- Support management with incoming requests related to corporate visual identity, advertising or any other MarCom issues coming from our European offices.
- Join the team in creative brainstorming for a diverse range of projects.
- Create internal/external collateral exposition for stakeholders.
- Execute social media channels management.
- Execute web content management.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers and who are:
- Following a Bachelor or Master degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Studies or any event specific education.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Team-players, customer focused and have good project management skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes in a highly international environment.
The preferred start date is the 2nd of August 2021 and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for at least 6 months.
- 550 euros per month compensation on full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- Specific training offerings during your Internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be registered as students at a university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.