Account Manager, Reflective
- Ningbo, Jiangsu, China
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
1. Responsible for market development in the territory of Zhejiang and Anhui, develop sales strategy and execution plan.
2. Organize market research, collect market and competitor information, provide basic information for leadership decision
3. Regularly visit customers, maintain key customers and enhance strategic cooperation.
4. Excavate the customer's demand, effectively guide the customers to use the related resources, seek new sales opportunities and
increase market share.
5. According to the department marketing/sales plan, complete Sales Target in the responsible territory;
6. Other work given by the Department.
2. 三年以上商务（市场或销售）营销经验, 有交通相关行业经验者优先；
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. More than three years of business experience, and traffic industry experience preferred.
3. Love sales work, good interpersonal communication ability, project and market strategy ability;
4. Can work under a pressure environment, 50%+ travel may be required.
5. Excellent in Word, Excel and other office software.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status.