CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER, atma.io
- Willem Einthovenstraat, Oegstgeest, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON SMARTRAC:
Built on a legacy of innovation and materials science, Avery Dennison has embarked on a new era of opportunity. This is an opportunity to take the functional and traditional label and enable it with digital technologies that can give every item a unique digital identity and digital life.
This “intelligence applied” technology has the capability to enable a world of connected everything. A world where the 'who, what and where' of every physical, become points of irrefutable fact and absolute visibility. Provenance, authenticity, sourcing, history, real-time location; guaranteed for businesses and consumers throughout the entire supply chain and all the way to the home. At its most simple, a company with a legacy in “making labels” becomes a category-leading technology company making the Internet of Things a positive, transformative, world-wide reality for all of us. The label has always told us something about the product. Now it can tell us everything.
In February 2020, Avery Dennison acquired Smartrac, a leading manufacturer of RFID products. Integrated within the Intelligent Labels business, we view our combined potential as limitless. Collectively, our deep industry knowledge and expertise in technology and innovation, R&D, quality and service serve to drive RFID and technology adoption across multiple industries. By standing on the shoulders of today, we walk taller into tomorrow - and we take those steps together, as pioneers, in a future we may share and positively determine. And we want you to be part of our journey!
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Avery Dennison is seeking a strategic, driven, and analytical Customer Success Manager (CSM). This person will be focused on delivering best-in-class customer experiences, resulting in high product engagement from the customer and ultimately high customer retention.
A successful candidate will be a driving force in advising and guiding a wide variety of Connected Products Cloud customers and partners to ensure the successful implementation, wide adoption of the product within the customer and partner organization and to ensure they are deriving business value from the product.
What you will do
- Partner with Market Development to successfully transition, support, engage, and retain customers at a high level, ensuring the customer experience is seamless. Where needed, participate in pre-sales test and pilot activities to ensure the best results are realized
- Guide and coach customers with proactive customer success processes, including working with customers to explore and learn their needs to help develop a tailored onboarding process and adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with the Content team to refine them over time.
- Proactively communicate, define success plans with clear deliverables, and coordinate with the relevant team and leveraging internal resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Partner with customers along the entire lifecycle, developing trusted advisor relationships with key decision-makers of each account, to grow business and converting cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and educate customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Deliver regular business review to discuss performance and ensure customer is achieving value from the product and recognizing the outcomes desired
- Service as the voice of the customer and translate business needs to Market Development / Account Management, Product, Content and other teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Utilize client product usage and industry metrics to derive insights and use these to drive customer value through engagement and adoption.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Successful candidates will embrace a collaborative, team-first and “be-the-change-you-seek” approach and have the intellectual curiosity to continuously learn and explore new ideas and concepts both within and outside of your field of expertise
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role and managing a portfolio of B2B business accounts, either as an Account Manager/Customer Success Manager/Consulting, or similar role within the SaaS, IOT, Technology space
- A customer-loyalty mindset with the ability to empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
Preferred Credentials and Experience
- Google Suite (Document, Slides, and Sheet) or Microsoft Office capabilities (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Collaboration, Project Management, and CRM capabilities and experience with relevant tools (Slack, Asana, Basecamp, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, PipeDrive, etc.)
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
- Excellent consulting, discovery, listening, and communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to establish working relationships at all levels at the client side, including C-level
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Excellent presentation skills, both online and live, in large and small group settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and the Market Development / Account Management team
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, embedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
- State of the art facilities
- Workplace & work hours flexibility
- International environment
- A growing team with good spirit!
- Competitive total rewards
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach, please go to https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html