Customer Service Representative
- Santa Rosa, Santiago, 76179 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
For our Customer Service team we are hiring a fresh mind for this very challenging supporting role in a very fast growing business and within a high performing team as Customer Service Representative
What we can offer you! Your Role:
As Customer Service Representative you will further develop current and future business with our customers. As well you realize and develop new business relationships with current customer, maximize added value to customer leveraging our capabilities and building stronger customer intimacy.
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages accounts in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, and complete order fulfillment.
- Process client invoices and maintain effective relationships with clients, carriers, customs etc.
- Receive and respond to drivers waiting and/or receiving incoming calls pertaining to shipments.
- Compile and review require customs documentation.
- Utilize the documents, work standards, and system technology to precisely complete the data entry for each shipment.
- Participate and support other team members with accounts and workload, on day-to-day operations including setting priorities, organizing, scheduling work and problem solving.
- Coordinate carrier release by submitting required documents and freight payments.
- Do proactive selling and other commercial activities.
- Manage a large workload of accounts, Perform sometimes as order entry.
- Handle different systems.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What we expect from you! Your Expertise:
- Customer Service experience as Customer Service representative is required/ internal sales function within manufacturing industry is essential;
English Advanced Level (minimum)Excellent communication (oral and written).
High School Diploma.
Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office, specially excel, and in ERP system.
Experience in any graphic design platform will be a plus (Canva, photoshop, illustrator)
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do and we look forward to receiving your application.
- Workplace Flexibility
- Excellent working environment
- Wellness and development programs
- Structured learning and development
- Competitive total rewards
- Schedule from Monday to Friday
- At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age. All your information will be kept confidential.