Payroll & Process Specialist
- Beyazköy, Edirne Saray Yolu, Saray/Tekirdağ, Turkey
- Employees can work remotely
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this role of high impact as Payroll & Process Specialist we are looking for a fresh mind to join our international Global Workforce Operations team in Istanbul or Saray/Tekirdağ with a direct reporting line to our Regional Payroll Manager Central & Eastern Europe.
- As an integral part of our European payroll service team, you will manage our Turkish payroll accurately and on time, besides reconciling third party systems against internal HR systems and ensuring the integrity of our employee data which resides in the payroll, SAP, PeopleSoft and other systems.
- By supporting internal and external audit work and ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls you will emphasize on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions as well as identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements.
- Next to ad-hoc operational support, payroll & time and attendance topics, reporting, and training you will partner with other departments such as Finance, HRIS, and/or IT.
- On top, you will gain insights in our entire world of tomorrow’s self-adhesive technologies with your passion about enhancing the employee HR experience.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- (University) Degree is welcome
- Previous Turkish Payroll work experience of 3+ years, ideally with payroll processing in a manufacturing and/or HR shared service center environment
- SAP payroll / ADP SAP Globalview knowledge
- Understanding HR processes, needs and functions is advantageous
- Fluency in Turkish and English, any other European language is a cherry on the top
- Creativity, and innovation, service oriented spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- Private health insurance
- Workplace flexibility
- Modern, and safe work environment
- Mentoring program
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)