- Tieblokkenlaan 1, 2300 Turnhout, Belgium
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Provide technical expertise to Avery Dennison’s Performance Tapes production facility in order to improve plant safety, increase productivity, decrease scrap, improve quality, and support new product development. Use Six Sigma principles to successfully complete projects.
- Present information and effectively communicate with divisions and cross-functionally. Orally present findings to team and management.
- Lead and conduct problem solving efforts and propose resolutions.
- Lead and participate in process improvement projects to improve critical process parameters and create stable and repetitive processes by using DMAIC methodology.
- Create/update documentation, and operational procedures as needed.
- Perform and participate in risk analysis activities (FMEA, MOC, etc.) as required to support project work.
- Participate in the validation processes (IQ, OQ & PQ).
- Act as technology expert in applicable manufacturing environment.
- Provide recommendations for capital purchases.
- Support new product development activities as needed.
- Share knowledge across departments.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Engineering or related education is required.
- Experience with statistical analysis, process controls, SPC, DOE, FMEA, and MSE is a plus.
- Problem solving, decision analysis, and situation appraisal skills are required.
- Experience with Lean principles is a plus.
- 6Sigma Green belt certification is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to influence others and work across functions.
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.