Operations Team Member II
- Main Korangi Rd, Sector 24 Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- To coordinate the OSP about production orders.
- To issue the martial OSP as per RM PPC calculator.
- To manage the OSP WIP through the consumption.
- Received all patch orders from CS
- To look after the Patch department all patch orders.
- Issue the stock of patch orders
- Create OSP and Patch orders log.
- Manage the complete KPI data.
- Send promise date of all OSP and Patch orders
- Coordinate with CS to manage the OSP and Patch orders.
- Should maintain the discipline in the department
- Follow the company business Ethics and Values.
- Carry out any reasonable duties as when required.
- Should follow the Supervisor/Managers instructions.
- Responsibilities can be alter and change at any time based on requirement.
DAE in Mechanical
Served atleast 3 years in supervisory role in the production unit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.