Executive - Supply Chain
- No. 67/3B, Irugur Village, Sulur Taluk,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $7.2 billion in 2018. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
- Responsible for all Day to day activities of Order Management,Booking the Order,Order Follow up,Status update on daily basis and other department related activities but not limited to the following:
- Order Management for the Site
- Accepting orders from CS ,booking into system and releasing to production
- Taking the update from production on daily basis and update on Open Order Backlog status.
- Follow up with CS & Production for any Order related information.
- Escalation to respective team within time frame to resolve the issues
- Flexiblity & Reliability Target Tracking ,root cause and action plan for improvement
- Maintain RM Availability based on demand,trend,order intake.Replinsh the material within time frame to avoid stock out.
- Data Accuracy and hygenie in work,
- Any other jobs assigned from time to time
- Team Work -work closely with production and customer service on order management and co-ordinate effectively to avoid any delay
- Work under minimum or no supervision with best results and set KPI Targets/
- Any Gradutaion/Diploma with 2-3 year of experience in supply chain,planning,purchase,ppc
- Must be fluent in English and local languages.Proficient in Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Basic Undersanding of supply chain ,manufacturing & Order management.
- Should be good in E-mail communication with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Excellent in Excel and Macro and software knowledge will be an added advantge.
- Should be a quick learner with ability to learn new things quickly and should be ready to accept changes as and when required.
- Should have ability to work with team, have time management and organizational skills.
- Should be result & detailed oriented and have immaculate credentials on honesty & integrity.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure with minimum supervision in the fast paced engineering environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.