- Lot E1, Trung Tam Road, Long Hau IZ, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) is a global leader in providing physical and digital labeling solutions that enable brands and retailers to address challenges and opportunities from source through to store, and in consumer engagement. RBIS provides end-to-end solutions in predominantly the apparel and footwear industry and is a $1.7 billion division of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY). Its products include tickets, tags, woven and fabric labels, heat transfers, software, printers and consumables. The Intelligent Labels division that sits within RBIS is the world’s largest UHF RFID partner, with over 1750 patents and applications worldwide serving multiple industries across retail and industrial segments. RBIS serves the global marketplace with operations in 50 countries, across six continents. For more information, visit www.averydennison.com/RBIS.
- Develop and follow demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Be a main contact between Head Quarter and Vietnam Factory to ensure the accuracy status of demand in each period.
- Based on demand, ensure supply and inventory plans to be balanced and in-line with operating strategy.
- Ensure and resolve across material inventories, production, systems to mitigate the business impact to prevent re-occurrence.
- Pro-actively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives
- Bachelor's degree. 0-3 years SML or related experience.
- Good analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain tables, formulas, graphs, queries and macros.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software