New business sale mgr, automotive
- 618 Nan He Lu, Kunshan Shi, Suzhou Shi, Jiangsu Sheng, China, 215301
Avery Dennison is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
● Manage our large Key Accounts and large Prospect Accounts
● To sell and promote Avery’s Specialty Tapes Business in assigned territory
● Work closely with customers to ensure that
- Customers place Pos with us on time
- Customers’ delivery expectations are met
- That we respond timely to enquiries and technical issues
- Demonstrates Avery as a service oriented company
● Be a constant source of market knowledge
- new applications
- customers’ activities
- competitive activities
● Proactively contribute to the generation of new ideas and new ways of doing things
● Submit weekly reports 1 work day after the end of each week and monthly report 4 work days after the end of each month. Submit feedback and reports as and when required
● Accomplish any other tasks as assigned by the superior.
● Preferably with an industry background and 6+ years of professional experience
● Experience of selling automotive products/components to automotive customers is preferred.
● Strong Sales/Commercial People with a proven track record in Key Account Manager
● Able to relate to both technical and commercial matters comfortably
● Great communication and social skills - externally and internally
● Able to conduct basic communication in English
● Familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and Word software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.