- Trung Tam Road, Long Hau, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance from design to retail store floor. The company’s industry leading, end-to-end solutions include innovative heat transfer technology, RFID and price management supply chain solutions and sustainable packaging services. Based in Glendale, California, Avery Dennison RBIS employs 30,000 employees in 50 countries. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com
- Perform variety of purchasing duties.
- Negotiate with vendor for pricing term and commercial condition.
- Checks deliveries of material ordered and shipment received.
- Contact and follow up with supplier to assure the merchandises arrive according to the agreed date (and work out alternative date if incurs).
- Coordinate return of rejected or unsuitable/nonconforming merchandises.
- Respond to requests for purchasing data and status of material activities.
- Maintains records and files related to purchasing information according to ISO requirement.
- Compiles records and tracks purchasing activities and pricing data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 0-3 years prior buying, purchasing or related experience.
- Knowledge of purchasing techniques and logistical supply chain.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Provide supervision and implement all production activities following Avery Dennison’s Corporate Standard towards safety in order to produce high quality products to satisfy customer’s demand on products quality with lowest price and shortest delivery time.