Junior Business Analyst
- Tieblokkenlaan 1, 2300 Turnhout, Belgium
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Analyze the organization and parts of the organization’s processes with regards to financial
- performance, report out on the financial performance and identify solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Execute month-end closing process.
- Analyze, review, consolidate monthly and quarterly results.
- Commercial partnership: sales analysis, forecasting, support in annual operating plan, profitability analysis.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting exercises to support the business in decision making.
- Business Unit support: ad hoc issues, projects, …
- Assist in the annual operating plan: preparation of templates, consolidation of inputs, review and analyze data, prepare management reporting.
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Ad hoc tasks: margin analysis, cost control exercises, transfer pricing
- Bachelor in (Applied) Economic Sciences or equivalent work experience
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze figures, identify issues/variances/imbalances, identify correlations and draw conclusions from data.
- Management Accounting: profound knowledge of all management accounting aspects
- General Accounting: knowledge of basic accounting principles
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of excel, experience with ERP is an plus but not a must
- Communication: ability to speak and write in business language, ability to give presentations in English
- Language skills: English and Dutch are a must.
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.