- Tieblokkenlaan 1, 2300 Turnhout, Belgium
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Daily scheduling for the assigned assets to optimize customer requested dates, coating campaigns and manufacturing capacity.
- Work with customer service, sales, supply chain as needed to resolve customer order issues.
- Provide machine capacity planning as needed to support the business. Identify and communicate bottleneck areas and provide assistance to manage over / under capacity situations
- Provide leadership for WIP management to minimize obsolescence and improve inventory turns
- Work with central resources to adjust planning parameters as necessary
- Provide support for product transitions and new product introductions
- Maintain item system setup accuracy
- Supply Chain/Planning Experience OR Supply chain/engineering Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Computer systems: Google Drive, Excel, ERP experience, BI ( Cognos or similar)
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
- Flexibility and willingness to initiate change
- Communication skills - oral and written
- Analytical skills
- Experience with ELS tools is a plus
- APICS certification would be a definate plus
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.