Supply Chain Manager, ASEAN
- 64/11 Moo.4 T.Pluak-Daeng, A.Pluak-Daeng,, Rayong, Thailand
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, including pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
ABOUT YOUR ROLE: You will primarily drive and manage Planning - Raw Material & Production across ASEAN (MY,SG,TH,MY,VN, PH) Also, support Logistics and Customer Service functions. You will manage the ASEAN team by providing clear goals, strategies and initiatives and driving the necessary change to ensure achievement of assigned targets. You will have 2 direct reportees, based in MY & TH. 6 indirect reportees. You will be based in Rayong. You will report to the Supply Chain Director, ASEAN.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage , Drive and Control Planning activities - Raw Material & Production Planning.
- Drive for effective logistics cost through any related logistic activity.
- Do improvement for all Planning & Logistics processes.
- Lead & support New product introduction projects which related to Supply Chain
- Lead & support project management, materials management, and logistics management.
- Maintain high service performance for product delivery.
- Responsible for setting the correct parameters for stock levels, related processes and control mechanisms for materials.
- Responsible for global freight forwarding and to provide optimum service at lowest cost.
- Review effectiveness of operating procedures, .
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Develops and accountable for department/sub function plans and performance and resources management..
- Becomes actively involved in daily operations only when determined it is required to meet schedules or to resolve complex problems.
- Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to resolve problems to meet long-range goals and objectives.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
- Partner with commercials to acheive sales goals.
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Planning , both production and raw material planning is a must.
- Team Management exp is a must.
- Experience in Logistics is preferred.
- Experience in ELS is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational & leadership skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as ERP, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- Result Oriented.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Data driven and process oriented.
- Possess change management and organization transformation skills
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER