Pricing Manager, ASEAN
- Lot 6, Jalan P/2, Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, including pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:You will lead the Pricing function in ASEAN, working closely with the crucial business stakeholders to provide pricing analytics reporting and support sales to optimize top and bottom line.You will report to SAPSSA Pricing Manager with a dotted line reporting to Business Finance Manager, ASEAN. You will be based in Malaysia
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will be liaison between Finance with the Product Management and Sales Team.
- You will be the Business Partner to the ASEAN GM for Pricing.
- You provide strategic business partnering to the Product Management and Sales Team.
- Pricing Member of core team for Pricing Tool - Price f(x)
- Build all analytical Data for Price f(x)
- Responsible for Data accuracy in Price f(x)
- Data Maintenance for Price f(x)
- Provide a set of Standard Analytics providing insights into Price performance and Decision making for daily pricing
- Controller of the Price Change Request (PCR) process in Pricing system (Price f(x)) and Price entry into MFG pro
- Price Guidance
- Determine Price Structure (E.g. surcharges, volume discount logic)
- Work with Product Manager to set floor and target prices per product
- Own Price Increase Process
- Chair periodic monthly Pricing review
- Annual rebate coordination process
- Owner of Pricing processes and system
- Bachelor's degree required preferably from Finance/ Marketing.
- 8 years+ of relevant experience in Commercial Finance, FP&A and pricing management.
- Hands on experience in financial analytics is required.
- Experience in Price Tool Implementation, Price Performance, Daily Pricing, PCR and Price Guidance is required.
- Experience working in Manufacturing Industry is preferred.
- Strong Analytical Skills and ability to manage large data is required.
- Excellent business acumen, with a strong understanding of business strategy.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER