Production Team Leader
- Lot CN02-1, Yen Phong Industrial Zone (expanded), Yen Trung Commune, Bac Ninh, Bac Ninh, Vietnam
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance from design to retail store floor. The company’s industry leading, end-to-end solutions include innovative heat transfer technology, RFID and price management supply chain solutions and sustainable packaging services. Based in Glendale, California, Avery Dennison RBIS employs 30,000 employees in 50 countries. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com
- Shift handover meeting, morning shift and evening shift
- Manage and optimize staffing in team to ensure all production target achieved and exceeded (beginning of every shift)
- Check and ensure the workers implement and maintain the safety regulations strictly, sanitation (5S) in manufacturing area (hourly).
- Recognize and control the running speed of the machines with operators
- Control and reduce the scraps per each machine in group
- Control output hourly; Follow up and ensure all orders completed as planned
- Assign staff and support team to handle occurred problems related to machines
- Guide, check and ensure staff to comply good practice and processes in production
- Do the production reports as requested and ensure all reports to be complied with process.
- Investigate the cause that KPIs is not targeted while providing action plan
- Participate in MDI meeting daily and report the problems arisen yesterday
- Coordinate with Supervisors/related departments to resolve all incidents and develop the improvement plan
- Report to Supervisor hourly about all activities related to production
- Follow up the daily target and the completion possibility of each staff; ensure all staff to achieve OIP points daily.
- Vocational, College or Bachelor degree related to Technical
- 3+ years directly related experience with 1+ year team leader or equivalent experience preferred
- Can work in shift
- Strong at production control and process Innovation
- Strong ability to lead, train and coach a diverse team of individuals performing a variety of tasks
- Familiarity with ELS Operating Principles.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate action.
- Good, coordination, planning, written and verbal communication skills.
Provide supervision and implement all production activities following Avery Dennison’s Corporate Standard towards safety in order to produce high quality products to satisfy customer’s demand on products quality with lowest price and shortest delivery time.