- 64/11 Moo.4 T.Pluakdaeng A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong, Rayong, Rayong, Thailand
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
- Control all import-export process Free Zone / Report stock to Customs of Rayong Plant for effective cost and high service performance.
- Work with Logistics provider for effective price and condition.
- Monitoring and comply import-export operation with Custom regulation and trade compliance.
- Coordinate with plant to ensure all order will arrive to customer as agreement without any problem.
- Summary report for supplier evaluation and measurement report (Discrepancy shipment and Delivery performance) and control supplier performance as standard level.
- To be a center of inland transportation management to support material sending between Port to Plant and External to Plant.
- Summary of Freight Forwarder performance.
- Support and back up Import Export and BOI / Free Zone process.
- Support sustainability project for customer and end user in part of transportation management.
- Support new project of Logistics, Free Zone Air freight and Cost saving.
- To be a center for H.S. Code approval from customs for new Raw material / Machine etc.
- To be a center for dangerous good process to Department of Industrial Works.
- To be an coordinator for trade compliance internal post audit in every year.
- To perform any other jobs related as assigned by superior
- At least 5 year experience in Import Export / Free Zone with experience in multinational environment
- Good command of English and computer literacy
● Lunch and Uniform provided.
● 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employees
● Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
● Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
● Additional Dental/Optical benefits
● Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident.
CALL TO ACTION