- Lot E1, Trung Tam Road, Long Hau IZ, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS) is a global leader in providing physical and digital labeling solutions that enable brands and retailers to address challenges and opportunities from source through to store, and in consumer engagement. RBIS provides end-to-end solutions in predominantly the apparel and footwear industry and is a $1.7 billion division of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY). Its products include tickets, tags, woven and fabric labels, heat transfers, software, printers and consumables. The Intelligent Labels division that sits within RBIS is the world’s largest UHF RFID partner, with over 1750 patents and applications worldwide serving multiple industries across retail and industrial segments. RBIS serves the global marketplace with operations in 50 countries, across six continents. For more information, visit www.averydennison.com/RBIS.
Responsible for coordinating all manufacturing activities in the designated production department to ensure that products are produced at highest possible quality level, meeting daily targets for productivity and scrap at lowest possible cost without compromising safety.
- To lead, organize and motivate production activities in production team working in rotating shifts to achieve safety, customer service, quality, productivity and cost objectives.
- Manage team resources to fulfill the required production schedules including “Preproduction processes (daily production planning, prepress, material preparation….)”, “Produce to Specification”, “Quality Gates”, “Trouble shooting and preventive maintenance” … activities in the production shift.
- Check actual production result of the designated production team vs. objectives via Production Reports, prepares gap analysis and corrective action.
- Lead GPS (Global Performance management System) process in the assigned production team.
- Lead special ELS Kaizen projects (Process Improvement, TPM, Cost Saving e.g. Waste Reduction) across the designated production areas and/or the whole Production Department.
- Participate as Avery Dennison RBIS Vietnam representative in designated regional/global communities/projects.
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- 5+ years Operations/Manufacturing experience with 3+ manufacturing leadership experience preferred
- Strong leadership quality
- Inter-functional Business understanding and knowledge, Business Intuition (in production aspects).
- Special Skill: Knowledge and experiences in Enterprise Lean Sigma is very preferred.
- Technical Skill: Engineering/process knowledge on garment production, weaving or printing operations is preferred.
- Fluent in English