Customer Service Representative - Spain / Portugal
- Ronda Maiols, 24, 08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this role of high impact we are hiring an energized, tenacious and highly driven Customer Service Representative - Spain / Portugal to join our Customer Service team in our Label Packaging business (label.averydennison.com) in Sant Quirze del Vallès (Barcelona area) with direct reporting line to our Sales Manager Iberia.
- On a daily base you will be the first contact person by phone and/or email to our customers in Spain and Portugal area when they want to place a new order, or give feedback on our materials.
- You will strengthen these business relationships by setting high standards in servicing their requests, and by increasing our company's sustainable approach.
- As a smiling and reliable face to your customers you will improve added customer value by demonstrating our capabilities and building stronger customer intimacy.
- On top, you will gain insights in our entire manufacturing world of self-adhesive labels since you work together with our sales representatives and our supply chain teams to ensure great service conditions as well as high customer satisfaction.
- Thus, opting for our customer service position in Spain certainly means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful challenges each day within the labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- (University) Degree is welcome
- Previous work experience of 3+ years within a B2B customer service and/or sales function, preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Fluency in Spanish, and English is mandatory, any other European language, e.g. Portuguese is a cherry on the top
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! - Our Story:
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK - Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do - Just click here to get to know us better: (Life at Avery Dennison)
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.