Technical Sales Specialist / Representative - Northern & Central Italy
- Via Alessandro Volta, 39, 22071 Cadorago CO, Italy
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to work for the world leader?
Would you like to give technical support to our customers in the printing and labeling industry and take part in product development and qualification processes?
Are you always curious about how things work and do you enjoy finding best (technical) solution for (y)our customers? - Then we are looking for you! Join us and let’s stick together!
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this customer-focused role of high impact we are hiring an energized, tenacious and highly driven Technical Sales Specialist / Representative - Northern & Central Italy to join our Technical Sales team in our Label Packaging business (label.averydennison.com) in Cadorago (Milan area) with direct reporting line to our Country Sales Manager Italy.
- While travelling extensively (50%+ of your time) within Northern and Central Italy you will be the first point of contact for technical support and advice to our customers in the labeling, printing and converting industry, regarding applications, and/or conversion.
- To ensure a reliable and strong partnership with your customers you will analyze, troubleshoot, and quickly resolve our customers' issues when it comes to printing, adhesives, conversion, or label application.
- But it is not only technical advisory, and solution selling; you will also show all advantages of our new products, applications and technical developments to your community, e.g. through product training sessions at our locations and our customers’ sites.
- Thus, opting for our technical sales position in Italy certainly means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful challenges each day within the labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- (University) Degree is welcome
- Previous work experience of 3+ years in a technical support, research and development or (technical) sales position within a manufacturing organisation is important
- Experience in printing, converting, and/or packaging/labeling technology market, as well as knowledge of label / packaging industry, printing technologies and/or labeling solutions is beneficial
- Fluency in Italian, and English is mandatory
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Valid driving license
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Who we are! - Our Story:
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK - Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do - Just click here to get to know us better: (Life at Avery Dennison)
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.