Ingeniero de Procesos
- Industrial Park Zip Bufalo, Building 25th, Villanueva, Honduras
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for reducing product and process variation through the use of Six Sigma / statistical tools and the implementation or improvement of existing procedures and process controls.
In this critical role, you will also be responsible for:
- Be a business partner to the site leadership team
- Identify & analyze production problems using Six Sigma methodologies to control & improve manufacturing processes.
- Loss reduction & continuous improvement in coating line productivity & product quality through the use of problem solving, Six Sigma & project management skills.
- Continually improve & optimize current products through variation reduction.
- Provide support for new product development and material changes as they arise by interacting with and being a member of Marketing and R&D teams.
- Develop control strategies for sustaining all continuous improvement projects.
- Initiate, manage & participate in safety, quality, cost & process improvement projects.
- Provide ongoing process evaluation—including trials & capability studies.
- Implementation of new equipment & operating procedures.
- Mentoring other process engineers and operations personnel.
- Developing and implementing technical training.
- Participating, leading and sponsoring various task teams.
- Assisting in the development of long-term strategies.
What we will be looking for in you:
- Recently certified Black Belt or relatively new in role process or project
engineers preferred. Typically has 3+ years related business,
operations or lean experience (technical and/or manufacturing)
Proven leadership skills – able to influence and motivate others.
High Energy, passion for excellence, bias for action.
Excellent project management skills.
Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively
present complex topics in a concise manner.
Effective interpersonal skills dealing with people at various levels and in
a variety of functions.
Demonstrated ability to effectively lead Change.
Strong quantitative and analytical capability – strong statistical
background and computer literacy a plus.
Critical thinking skills. Substantial, relevant experience in logistics.
Solid understanding of business issues, metrics, and customer value.
Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft
Office, Google Platform and function specific software.
- BS Degree in engineering required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.