- Lot E1, Trung Tam Road, Long Hau IZ, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam
Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS), a global leader in providing end-to-end solutions in the apparel and footwear industry, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY). RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global supply chain. RBIS helps elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments, packaging solutions and woven components that enhance consumer and product appeal. It accelerates performance through radio frequency identification (RFID)-enabled inventory, loss prevention solutions, consumer engagement, price management, printer and labeler products, global compliance, intelligent labels and brand security solutions. RBIS serves the global marketplace with operations in 50 countries, across six continents. For more information, visit www.averydennison.com/RBIS.
- Develop original and/or modify existing concepts based on original layout or the sample
- Create, develop, and adjust customer artwork to meet manufacturer specifications.
- Utilizes creative skill to produce original artwork or enhance existing artwork to be used in the development of external customer brand identification programs, which may include labels, logos, and apparel trim, packaging and other products
- Considers cost-efficiency when selecting alternative colors, sizes, etc. to present.
- Produces graphic sketches, layouts, and designs, utilizing various techniques – e.g., using tools design software on computer for the initial development and illustration of ideas.
- May train and guide junior-level Graphic Designers.
- May lead functional teams or projects
- 0 - 3 years experience as a graphic designer.
- Knowledgeable of internal products, manufacturing, and pre-press processes
-Well organized individual with an ability to handle multiple deadline driven projects simultaneously.
- Experienced in managing printing and pre-press process with suppliers
- Basic communication in English
- Understanding of applicable computer systems/software, such as MAC OS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, File Maker & Illustrator, other function specific software, as well as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, illustration of ideas.
The Plate Designer utilizes current graphic design technology and computer software packages to produce a variety of different products and/or media. The individual originates design, art and copy layouts, determines style, size and arrangement of type and illustrations and provides instructions or directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer