- Beyazköy, Beyazköy İç Yolu, Saray/Tekirdağ, Turkey
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in over 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach, please go to https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
To implement strategic human resources programs and initiatives, and to address market-level issues with the objective to ensure an effective workforce to achieve business objectives.
- Provide world-class HR service to functions to enable them to achieve target with effective workforce;
- Demonstrate HR values and handle HR related activities in accordance with company policies and legal requirements for Avery Dennison.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Provide account servicing and work as business partners to support company’s long term, medium and short term business /department development strategy and human resource strategy;
- Provide advice and counsel on multiple initiatives and recommending solutions to complex employee relations and HR issues;
- Help the business unit leader to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards;
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs
- Identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business
- Maintain a knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends
- Ensure that a strong leadership and coaching culture permeates and organization
- Conduct job analysis, maintain and update Job Description through effective communicate with user department leader to understand the job;
- Establish and implement Employee Termination procedure, conduct exit interview and exit analysis so to provide suggestion to reduce turn over rate;
- Conduct all personnel affairs processes and control & report payroll related processes;
- Cooperate with department on contracted staffs’ management. Ensure contracted staffs’ hiring and termination process are in compliance with company policies and related national laws and regulations;
- Cooperate with colleague with other functions within Human Resource department, share information and resources, work together to complete and driver team project.
- Act as HR coordinator when there is emergency incident.
- Be responsible for other ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 8 years experience in staffing and employee relation;
- Practical knowledge in local municipal and state labor regulations;
- Good command of oral and written English;
- Practical knowledge in common computer software, such as Windows, Words, Excel.
- Good connections with labor authorities and other human resources personnel such as recruitment/personnel agencies;
- Good Interviewing skills;
- People-oriented and good internal customer-focused mindset;
- Sense of responsibilities;
- Strict confidentiality and integrity;
- Good communication skills – verbal and written;
- Good interpersonal/listening skills;
- Deal with people at all levels in organization.
- Degree holder, preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Management.