Territory Account Manager, UK & Scandinavia
- 1 Thomas Road, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
The objective of the Territory Account Manager is to drive profitable revenue initiatives within the Fastener Solutions in the region UK & Scandinavia. You will act as a front-line contact in building strategic relationships primarily engaging target end-users and distributors, along with other value chain influencers; to drive market- and new product- development programs to closure in line with divisional priorities. This position is responsible to increase share within the market by executing top line sales goals, while crafting strong customer alliances as valued promoters of Avery Dennison.
- Responsible for all commercial account activities identified within the territory.
- Focus on new business development with targeted end user markets/applications.
- Accountable to deliver sales consistent with budgeted profit and selling expenses.
- Develop a keen understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop a strategy to achieve revenue goals while actively identifying new accounts using screening techniques, referrals, and prospecting to potential customers within territory.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or similar field required
- 5+ years of commercial experience in field sales or key account management.
- Attested skills in developing sales penetration, and customer growth strategies.
- Knowledge of Industry, products and applications.
- High energy, self-motivated, goals/results oriented.
- 50% Minimum travel expectation
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer and committed to increasing its diversity.
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.