Senior Executive , Factory Sales
- 3rd Floor, Uday Tower, Gulshan 1, Dhaka, Bangladesh
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
- Act as the first point of contact with customers.
- Achieve given sales target and support supervisor to achieve overall sales target set for the team.
- Strategically plan for obtaining new business, continuing and expanding current business.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that a quality product and service is delivered to the customer according to expectations
- Negotiate and watch over prices in line with company given guideline
- Continuously update of customer and competitor activity and share that in weekly sales meeting
- Visit 14 customers on a weekly basis
- Prepare reports for Sales, Inquiry, Opportunity, Agility, IPPS on a weekly basis
- Obtain annual/seasonal retailer wise forecasts to facilitate material and capacity planning
- Establish excellent relationships at each level of customers and promote company’s products, services and facility
- Attend customer complaints and negotiate probable solutions in a timely manner in order to retain customer satisfaction
- Oversee order placement and delivery as per forecast; analyze, report and take initiative for resolution in case of any discrepancy
- Identify, approach and materialize untapped and/or new business opportunities
- Acting supervisor in absence of ASM.
- Hold and responsible for a senior position placed just after ASM.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent/ above qualification.
- At least 2-4 years experience in Sales/ Marketing/ Key Account Management/ Business Development.
- Good communication negotiating, planning, organising, analytical, computing skills are vital for the role.