Customer Service Executive
- Long Hậu, Nhà Bè, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
- To response and ensure the customer inquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- To coordinate with sales team, other departments, suppliers and other ticket centers to ensure the print quality and customers’ requirements are met.
- To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard.
- To communicate with sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information.
- To ensure and implement procedure based on ISO work procedure.
- To proactively share among team members on new product / system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve quality of the whole team.
- To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to supervisor.
- To prepare Proforma invoice for Prepaid Customer, track the payment and inform to accounting Dept. to release the order to customer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years related experience in customer service.
- Strong written, verbal skills in both English and Vietnamese, and telephone skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and functional specific software.
- Excellent customer service skills.